Pages

Monday, December 26, 2016

Emerald Creek 2016 Review


Today, I am up on the Emerald Creek blog sharing all my Design Team Dare Challenge projects for 2016 with a month-by-month linked pictorial review.




Since I was fortunate to have joined the Emerald Creek Design Team, the later half of 2016 has just flown by. It has been a fun and embossed filled seven months of Emerald Creek goodness. A big thanks goes out to Kim Evans (EC Owner) for giving me an opportunity to create with her products. It is my fervent hope that my Dare projects bring some measure of pleasure and some inspiration to all you Emerald Creek Dares fans out there.

I am super excited that my 2017 with Emerald Creek will begin with me meeting Kim and some fellow Dare mates at CHA in January. I am looking forward to the adventure and the chance to explore and create with the new releases!

TTFN,


1 comment:

sarascloset said...

What a wonderful collage of some gorgeous projects using Kim's products! Each and everyone, a work of art, but my favorite is the simple but effective design of the Noel card! Sending big hugs and happiest of wishes for the New Year!