Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Carpe Diem with some Simple Stories

You just can't help but smile at pieces of Simple Stories Carpe Diem collection. Besides some 12 by 12 sheets, I purchased the journaling cards to use on scrap layouts and cards.

I scrapped this layout for fun after seeing this photo of my daughter and her friends on her phone.



Supplies: patterned paper, cardstock die cut ephemera, cardstock stickers, snap pack, photo stickers (Simple Stories), cardstock and pen (CTMH), watercolour paint (Artist Loft), embroidery Floss (Iris), StazOn ink (Tsukineko)


I used this Struck?! Sketches sketch from April as I thought it would go well with the journaling cards. I am pleased with how they worked out.

TTFN,


1 comment:

Monique Liedtke said...

Wow, such a fabulous layout!! Love this collection, love the design and love that photo!! <3