Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Catching Up with LGS layouts

It has been a drought here on my blog over the fall months. While Fall is normally a busy time in my household with me being a teacher, this year's autumn took everything out of me... literally... zapped, zilch, zero; thus, I had to solely concentrate on trying to get my health in order. I have missed my creative peeps and creating new stuff. As is the norm for me, I get a chance to catch up when I get vacation time. Yeah!

So let the posting catch up begin! Today, I have a bunch of layouts that I made for a variety of Let's Get Sketchy Design Team reveals in September and October over on the LGS blog.






Supplies: patterned paper, diecuts (MME), labels, transparencies, glitter stars (Making Memories), title stamp (Magenta), emboss powder(Stampendous), background diamonds grid stamp and pen (CTMH), Archival ink (Ranger)

Total stash find! This really old MME paper and diecuts paired with some old MM transparencies and labels but the best part (besides the stickin' cute photos) is the heat embossed "Oh My Dogness!" title created from a Magenta stamp.





Supplies: patterned paper, die cuts, chipboard, stickers, frames (Simple Stories), letters (American Crafts), gold leaf (Michaels), white pen (Signo)

Cracked into Simple Stories So Fancy collection and had a little fun (or should I say sarcastic scrap session) with these selfies of my daughter hamming it up. Yep... she is sooo fancy! Lol!







Supplies: patterned paper, die cuts, chipboard, pocket cards (Simple Stories), Dina Wakley acrylic paint (Ranger), grid stencil (Magenta), gold Delicata ink (Tsukineko), glass beads and jewels (Dollarama), burlap (Misc.), black pen (Sharpie), white pen (Signo)


Went a little mixed media on this one as it really suited the sketch. Fun and freeing, I am really pleased with how this one turned out.

That's it for layouts. More creative formats to come. :)


TTFN,


No comments: