Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

This Little Light of Mine

Today I am sharing a journal page that I finished up at Crop and Create Markham.





I made this one with washi tape inspired by a Get Messy Art Journaling prompt set 1 - #5 and Ann-Mari Reigstad's use of filling a page with washi bits. I also added in lyrics from a previous pre-class prompt.

A few close ups... here I hand drew the star and lettering.




I was able to use eleven different washi tapes in three different widths.






Supplies: 12x9 mixed media journal (Strathmore), washi tapes (MME, Webster's Pages, Stampin' Up, Freckled Fawn), paint (Plaid), glue n' seal and Tim Holtz distress Paint (Ranger), marker (Sharpie), glitter (Doodlebug Designs)


TTFN,


1 comment:

Maria said...

Great way to use your washi tape...so pretty and colorful! Love the big star, too!