Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Top 10 Layouts of 2014

As is my blogging tradition, here is my annual look back at my favourite 10 layouts that I made this past year.  I have definitely embraced mix media and this is evident by this year's selection. Experimenting with materials and techniques has lead to my making more cards, ATCs, as well as venturing into art journaling as I try a variety of new things.

In no particular order...

















































Thanks for sharing in my creative journey in 2014.  Wishing you much happiness and creativeness in 2015.

Happy New Year!

TTFN,


4 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful collection of layouts Cassandra! Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!

Chantalle said...

Beautiful and creative pages! That 2Graces one still has me mesmerised.

Monique Liedtke said...

Fabulous layouts! All of them!!! I think the 2 Graces is my fav, but love them all!!

Ella Swan said...

Such stunning pages! 2Graces is my favourite!!