Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Beach Diggin'

Yeah! A second just scrap it layout complete. I did this one a while ago but hadn't had a chance to share it.








Supplies: patterned papers, cardstock stickers, chipboard, flair badge (Simple Stories), umbrella chipboard (Magenta), gelatos (Faber-Castell), liquid glass, ink, and pen (CTMH), watercolour paint (Daler Rowney), Silhouette cut file font (Shoshoni brush)


I think this is one of my all time favourite summer pages for several reasons. I love that big ol' Magenta chipboard umbrella that I coloured with gelatos to match the paper...






... the layering...






... and clustering.






Also, while I have several summer collections from Simple Stories, this "I heart Summer" collection is my fave. Lucky or unlucky for me (depending how you look at it), I have lots of it to play with. LOL!

TTFN,


3 comments:

Missy Whidden said...

Cassandra, this is so gorgeous! I'm so in love with the rainbow paper...it's perfect for this beach page :) Love that paint in the background, too! I love your inked edges and distressed look.

Mona Pendleton said...

Fabulous layout Cassandra! Love the cute photos! The colorful embellishments adds a nice touch! So fun and summery!

Monique Liedtke said...

Awesome layout Cassandra!!! Love these papers and love the layering!
I've been scrapping the same photos this morning :) can't show you yet ...