Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Changing It Up with Some Hello Sunshine

Another SNR Mag layout to share with you.  Fun and playful, here I dug into my Nook Kit stash and used Lily Bee's Hello Sunshine collection.


Supplies -  Patterned Papers: Lily Bee Designs; Letter Stickers: American Crafts; Marker: Sharpie; Pen: Creative Memories; Liquid Glass: Close To My Heart

This layout was my "Change the Orientation" take on Lucy Chesna's sketch for the March edition.


Here is my choice orientation.




I also did a product review on the BoBunny Flex Ruler which is the tool that I used to create the wave lines. A little liquid glass, otherwise known as dimensional glaze, on the water drops gives it a neat wet look in real life.

TTFN,


3 comments:

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

The curved design is perfect for your photos, Cassandra! Love how it turned out! Very creative!

Anonymous said...

such a fun layout! thanks for popping by and commenting on my magenta card and sharing the tip about getting details on my cards to show better; will have to try it.
linda

Sherri said...

Awesome take on the sketch, and fabulous photos!