Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Time to Share

It is about time that I share some of my projects that I created for Scrapbook News and Review Magazine over the next week or so.  My work as a staffer began appearing with the February issue but I could not share it with you until after a set time period. 

First up is the Colour of the Month.  The colour that month was... red.  I love the rich vibrance of it and what better line to work with then MME's Lost & Found Union Square. Multiple hues and glitter too... got to love it!


Supplies- Cardstock: Bazzill, Patterned Paper, Die Cuts, Brads: My Mind's Eye; Chipboard Fabric Letters: American Crafts; Glitter Ampersand: Making Memories; Alphabet Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps; Ink: Close To My Heart; Flower Punch: Stampin' Up; Pen: Creative Memories; photo: Zehr's Markets Barrie


The idea here is to have the vast majority of the layout done in the focus colour with a touch of one or two other colours.  As you can see, I chose tan and black as my complimentary colours to complete the project.  Some stamping, matting and homemade flowers rounds it out.

TTFN,





No comments: