Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

MME Challenge #26

Totally inspired by the Elizabethian attire from The Nook's Shakespearean Crop so for this month's MME Sketch Challenge #26, I used the So Sophie collection from MME. 

Supplies: patterned papers, dimensional sticker, vinyl sticker (MME), punch (Recollections), dressform cardboard (Pink Paislee), lace, pearls (Prima, Dollarama), glitter foam letters (American Crafts), glitter mini letters (Making Memories), flowers (Petaloo), ink (CTMH)

This photo was a candid shot that I got before my daughter noticed I had the camera when she was fishing at the cottage.  She had such a model sort of pose and when I was reviewing my pictures of that day, this photo struck me as her looking soooo much older than 11 years old.  The journaling says it all... if this is 11, I am a bit afraid of what 16 will look like!

Lots of distressing, inking, crumpling, punching and layers.





TTFN,

2 comments:

valrx said...

wow! it's so beautiful!!

Unknown said...

WOW this is soooo beautiful!!! Love the lace border with the pearls :))xx