Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

A little Magenta Style

I had a chance to get to Barrie and my LSS Scraps of Joy before I travelled to southern Ontario.  I picked up a few Magenta products while I was there.  I like to support the brick and mortar stores as I want them to continue to exist because nothing beats being able to see products in person.  Which is why I support LSS stores when I can.  Needless to say, I also scrapbook store shopped during my vacation.  While I was away, I got to do a little scrapping and here is what I was inspired to create with the Magenta stuff and some photos of my daughter clowning around and making faces...


Supplies: patterned paper, fabric and cork (Magenta), chipboard letters (BasicGrey), fabric letters (American Crafts), stamps (CTMH & Clear Dollar Stamps), Tiim Holtz Distress Ink (Rangers), twine (Jillibean Soup), leaf pins (Maya Road), pen (Steadtler)

For this one, I used a fall themed patterned paper, fabric as a photo matte and I stamped and fussy cut acorns of various sizes, to highlight my nutty theme.


Supplies: patterned paper, chipboard and photo corner stickers (Magenta), blk cardstock (Bazzill), wht cardstock,blk ink & chalk (CTMH), org. ink & butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), glimmer mist (Tattered Angels), glitter (Doodlebug), chipboard letters (BasicGrey), foam glitter letters (American Crafts), border punch (EK Success), jewels and flower sequins (Dollarama), pen (Creative Memories)

This one was a lot of fun.  I sprayed, inked, glittered and chalked the chipboard flowers.  I used the Peel Off photo corner stickers to create the pink flower centres by connecting the four straight edges in the centres.  Some fussy cutting, use of punches and lots of black edging make this layout pop.

With these layouts, I finally scrapped some of my photo stash showing some of her silly side.  Love the fun results and more importantly, so does Alex!
TTFN,

No comments: