Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

MME Layout Challenge # 25

My daughter and I love jet planes and love to go to the Airshow.  Here I was able to capture her joy and the celebratory feel in my take of the MME Blog Layout Challenge # 25 showing my daughter celebrating the fly over arrival of not one but two F-18 Fighter Jets.  An added twist to this story was that it was a wife and her husband as pilots of each plane.  Oh! Happy Day indeed!




Supply list can be found here.
I had fun playing with this one.  I made a few changes to better fit my photos and the little birdie's direction as I have really enjoyed this Fine and Dandy line and have only a little bit left of it.  This one includes lots of sewing, a border punch and hand journaling.

TTFN,

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Ohhh, fabulous take on the sketch Cassandra. Good luck with it.