Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

For the girl that has everything

I love gift giving and finding just the right gift for the receiver.  For the most part, a large part of Canadian's have wants over needs and the dilemma becomes giving a gift that a person will like and use.  It becomes even more of a challenge when people can readily purchase most things that they want.  So what do you do for the girl who essentially has everything?

Of late, I tend to do gift cards for a store that they love but I also like to give something small with it.  I will be celebrating a friend's birthday in the next week and I have come up with my small something.  It is something that my friend uses and need... cards.

I am going to make a bundle of 5 cards for various occasions.  I often make cards from the product scraps of layouts that I am working on (less to clean up and a good way to use up scraps). Since I have been scrapping with Pebbles this week and have lots of scraps sitting on my table, it naturally became the product of choice.  Here is my first installment card:

Supplies: patterned paper, chipboard, dimensional stickers (Pebbles), punch (Fiskars), ink (Colorbox), jewels and thread (miscallaneous)
I used the Floral Lane papers, chipboard and dimensional stickers for this one.  I really like the texture of the Floral Lane papers.  They are quite lovely.

Look for more cards to appear on my blog over the next week or so.

TTFN,

No comments: