Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

April Queen of the Crop Country Retreats Layout

One of two double page layouts that I have made for Queen of the Crop Country Retreats occuring this month.

Supplies: patterned paper (DCWV ), cardstock, alphabet stamps, pennant stamps, ink (Close to My Heart), punch (Fiskars), chipboard, embroidery floss, foam tape, dew drops (Dollarama), pen (Creative Memories), glitter glue (Stickles), misc. bubble wrap
Fun baby photos of my daughter and her bear in printed 4x6s from my predigital prescrapbooking era.  This one has lots of stamping, inking and faux stitching with a touch of glitter to finish it off.  All title work and embellishment lettering is stamped as well as the pennant pieces and bubble wrapped stamped background.

I will share the second one in a few days. Until then...

TTFN,

No comments: