Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Perfect Pairing!

New for 2011, Scrapbook and Cards Today and Becky Fleck's PageMaps launched a 2011 Sketch Calendar.  The sketches are inspiring per usual which is why I love Becky's PageMaps.  I have a plan to use the calendar such that I do the monthly sketch with the products from My Scrapbook Nook's monthly kits.  Thus, at the end of the year I will have some fabulous pages that combine my two favourite scrapping things.  So here is my take on February's sketch with the Nook's kit featuring Webster's Pages.

Supplies: patterned papers, trims, fabric (Webster's Pages), cardstock (Bazzill), journal spot (Maya Road), glitter chipboard letters (Cosmo Cricket), pearls and rhinestones (Dollarama), pen (Creative Memories), ink (CTMH), font (Amura)

The Webster's Hollywood Vogue line is some gorgeous stuff.  You almost don't want to cut into it, it is so pretty. 

As to March's sketch...  I am looking forward to receiving my March Kit in the weeks to come.  Here is what it looks like.



Hot off the heels of CHA, this kit features Crate Paper's Emma Shoppe and MME's Stella Rose with some Webster Pages trims.  Ooh... this is going to be a fun one!

TTFN,