Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Snow, Snow & More Snow!

This winter have seen some amazing amounts of snow where I live.  Several times we broke records just to break them again a day or 2 later.  As I am posting, it is once again snowing.  Spring can't come soon enough at this rate.  You know I have had enough when I am looking forward to the dirty slushy March period so that I know the end is in sight!

Supplies list can be found here.

On the bright side, I have some great fun photos of my daughter and friends playing in the snow at various points of the winter.  Thus I have a lot of material for creating winter pages.  Last night I finished this fun layout of my daughter and her friend on one of the snow days when school got cancelled.  They made what my daughter termed the Best Snowman Ever.  He was super cool and lasted for several weeks.  I loved his apple nose, raisin eyes, mouth and buttons, his plastercine pipe, top hat and Joan's scarf which looked fabulous and toasty.

TTFN,

1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

A beautiful winter layout, looks fun with beautiful trim and interesting alphabets, thanks for sharing!