Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Prima Pretties for January Colour Palette

I am loving my latest layout creation.  Lots of misting, masking, stamping and flower layering.

Supplies: Flowers, crocheted flowers and doilie, felt shape and letter stickers (used as masks), alphabet stamps, pearl and lace flourish, canvas bird, pearl centre (Prima), cardstock (Canadian Scrapbooker super stock), Wheatfield and Turquoise Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels), ink (StazOn and Stampin' Up), liquid glass (CTMH), jewels (Dollarama), pen (Staedtler)

I made  this one based on Prima's January Colour Palette.  I am really liking this new monthly dimension to their blog.  I wish I could find the time to participate in both the BAP and Color Palette Challenges.  Too many scrappy ideas, not enough scrappy time!

TTFN,

1 comment:

ellen s. said...

i just love the color combos! and the masking!