Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

A little bit of love and Hot Chocolate!

Hot Chocolate of the Fancy Pants kind, that is!  I am so enamoured by this line and was thrilled that it was part of My Scrapbook Nook's January kit.  I was inspired by Valentine's Day and all the hearts I was seeing around.  I free hand drew the background heart mats and just played with this one.



Supplies: patterned paper, cardstock stickers, and alpha stickers (Fancy Pants Designs), cardstock (Bazzill), glitter chipboard alphas (American Crafts), lace (?), glimmer mist (Tattered Angels), embroidery floss (Anchor), pen (Staedtler)

I even experimented with some Glimmer Mist in a dot dabbing foray.  I am just not sure whether I improved the layout with the dabs for it looked good before them.  I definitely need to work on the randomness thing but we all have to start somewhere. 

TTFN,

1 comment:

Carol said...

cute heart!!!
love the borders and title work.