Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Family Time

Here in Ontario last Monday was Family Day. An actual statutory holiday devoted to spending time with your family.  In our often insane fast paced daily lives the simple pleasure of enjoying ones family can get lost.  When I saw Becky Fleck's PageMap Blog Challenge sketch for February, I knew the photo I wanted to document.  One I had taken earlier in the month at one of our Sunday dinners of my husband, his sister and his mom.  I love the special time spent with his family and the relationships developped both by and with myself but also amoungst the cousins.  It all goes to building a special bond and lifetime memories ...  Sunday dinner at Grandma's.



Family time...time well spent!

TTFN,

4 comments:

Zarah said...

Beautiful LO, girl!! :)

Stacey Michaud said...

awesome...love those little cork elements placed along the side!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

you have been busy! I love the twine and the charm wrapped around the photo!

LG said...

love your take to the sketch! Simple but very striking!