Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

LSS Card Challenge

Scraps of Joy, my closest LSS, had a Card Challenge Kit for January.  The cards are posted and voted upon in the store for February.  This is what I created from the kit supplies:



Card Challenge Kit included: 1 kraft cardstock sheet, 1 Fancy Pants valentine patterned paper, red twill ribbon, 2 heart chipboards, red rhinestones and Diamond Stickles.  I added: brown Bazzill cardstock, Maya Road pins, Making Memories tickets, red Glimmer Mist, thread, lace and Fiskars punch. TFL!


TTFN,

2 comments:

danni reid. said...

i love this card Cassandra, love your ribbon heart and stick pins, amazing my friend!!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

I couldn't leave a comment on the above post so I just wanted to say that I love your Through your Eyes layout - the misting and the flowers are stunning. And I love this card too - those tickets are great!