Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! 

Today I am sharing a layout that has the honour of being my final layout for 2010 as I finished it on New Year's Eve.  The colour inspiration was from the Prima Picks December Color Challenge that I posted earlier this month.  Lots of fussy cutting and distressing involved.  It took a few hours for the glimmer mist to dry the other day as well as some ironing to get the cardstock relatively flat this time due to the amount of mist.  It was so worth it as the glimmer misting is stunning in real life with such vivid green colouring that matches the Prima patterned paper.


Supplies: patterned paper, letter stickers (Prima), cardstock (Canadian Scrapbooker), Glimmer mist- Key Lime Pie & Wheatfields (Tattered Angels), ink (StazOn), stickles (Rangers), glitter chipboard (Me and My Big Ideas), lace ribbon (Making Memories), pen (Creative Memories)


TTFN,

1 comment:

LG said...

what a gorgeous layout to end the year. I love what you did with the edges to accommodate the misting. How awesome!