Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

This makes me smile!

Supplies: PP, die cut PP, cardstock stickers (MME), chipboard letters (BG), corrogated letters (JilliBean Soup), paint (Plaid), branch and leaves stamp (Kelly Panacci), ink and cream CS (CTMH), pen (Staedtler), CS sketch #98 and foam pop up squares (Misc.)

Looking at this layout makes me smile.  Firstly because everytime I look at it... I love it.  The photo of my daughter and husband is so cute and I really like how the layout came together to personify that feeling from the photo into its composition and details.  The second reason that it brings me joy is that it was published in the November issue of Scrapbook News and Reviews Magazine. And lastly, it is a Nook kit.  Have I mentioned how much I love My Scrapbook Nook (fondly referred to as the Nook)?  It was another great kit, featuring My Mind's Eye Little Boy Blue collection, in April, that provided the materials for it's creation.  The smaller BG chipboard letters were from a previous kit.  It has been over two years now and I am still thrilled with the Kits Leah pulls together each month!

TTFN!

Cassandra

1 comment:

LG said...

this is so gorgeous! I love how you play with all the elements here