Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Scraps of Joy Challenge

It has been a bit, due to distance, but I got to my closest LSS, Scraps of Joy, a few weeks ago and they still had some Scrap's Challenge packs.  So I thought I would give it a go and I purchased the 2nd last one.  The pack is a small kit which you can create either a single or a double scrapbook page from it.  This time it contained 2 patterned papers from Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses collection, 1 sheet cardstock, a few BG epoxy stickers from the line, some jewels and a square piece of raw chipboard.  As long as you use the kit's content, from there you can add other stuff.  Here is what I came up with:

Supplies: patterned paper and epoxy stickers (BasicGrey), cardstock (ColorMates), jewels (?), chipboard square (Magenta),  black glitter letters and blue puffy letters (American Crafts), rub ons (Making Memories), "Boho frame" stamp (Inque Boutique), postage stamp (Melissa Frances), ink, chalk and liquid glass (CTMH), ink (Rangers), pen (Creative Memories), snowflakes (Dollarama)
Now if only I can get it to the store.  You win the challenge based on customer votes.   Last week I didn't have a vehicle and now that I do we have a major snow storm.  Eventually it will get there.  Hopefully before everybody votes! LOL!

TTFN,
Cassandra

No comments: