Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy 5th Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine!

This arrived in the mail the other day and I did a happy dance.



It is the 5th Anniversary Collector's Edition for subscribers and those published in the issue.  I have the privilege of being apart of the Winter 2010 edition which hit newstands today.  This is what the newstand cover looks like.



If you look on page 115, you will see not only this layout...



but also a photo tutorial based on my written tutorial on how to achieve the distressed pleated border that I made in the layout.  I was so excited to see that they had chosen to include this also in the edition.  My daughter is pleased as punch that she is in a print magazine.  The concept of ezine publications is just not the same to her as being able to see a magazine edition on the newstand.

On the same day that I got my edition in the regular mail, I also got an email layout publication request from Canadian Scrapbooker to appear in their Spring 2011 issue!  Talk about a scrappy high that day!

TTFN!
Cassandra

3 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Congrats!!! it is a beautiful layout! What a fantastic scrappy day for you :)

Carol said...

that's so exciting!
congratulations.

Stacey Michaud said...

congrats girl! That rocks!