Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

So Excited!!!

Two of my layouts are published in Ezines this month!

The First up is the October issue of ScrapStreet Magazine.  Easy Street column writer, Nicole Martel, features layouts that use large photos as the feature point of a page.  You can view the article and scroll down a bit here to see my 2nd Generation layout made using BoBunny's Mamarazzi collection.  It is so fun to be with fellow online scrappy friends from My Scrapbook Nook on this page of the article!

The second one is a favourite Halloween one of mine published in the October issue of  Scrapbooking.com Magazine.  It is featured in the Departments of Scrapbooking Stamps section.  When editor, Jami Peterson, contacted me about this layout, I was so thrilled and flattered.  It was originally made for "So you think you can stamp?" Contest.  It features Making Memories Spellbound collection and stamping on transparencies as the Round 2 challenge.  You can view my "Spellbound Witch" layout, article and my how-to instructions here.   You can also either view the audio/video YouTube clip (click on arrow over side layout) or have the article read to you by clicking on the cool audio feature.

I am so happy and tickled pink to be able to share my art with such a diverse and wider audience.  I hope you enjoyed my layouts.

TTFN!

8 comments:

pysselpetra said...

Conrats! Great news!

Camilla Ekman said...

Huge congrats, Cassandra!
Amazing news!

LG said...

wooohooo! So cool! Congrats

Zarah said...

That's GREAT Cassandra! YAY for you!

Stacey Michaud said...

congrats girl...how fun!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

That's so cool, your work is awesome!! CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

I am sooo happy for you!! You deserve the recognition!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

congrates chick, wtg!!!!