Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Scrapbook and Cards Today!!!

I read Scrapbook and Cards Today's blog regularly.  This week, they have been featuring one of my favourite companies Pink Paislee and a My Scrapbook Nook friend, Lynn Ghahary.  So on Wednesday, when they asked for reader submissions using Pink Paislee products, I naturaly fired off an email with a layout that I made with the Bayberry Cottage collection using a Becky Fleck's PageMaps sketch.  This is one of my favourite lines of theirs and it came to me by way of a Nook kit.  Well imagine my excitement when Catherine emailed me back and asked if I would mind sharing it with readers.  Would I ever!!!  So on Thursday, she featured my Absolutely Absorbed layout.  Be sure to check it out here at Scrapbook and Cards Today!


Supplies: Pink Paislee- PP, die-cuts, pleated ribbon, chipboard astericks, BG- chipboard letters, MM- small letter stickers, Scrapbook Nook March kit- blk buttons, Maya Road- leaf pins , CTMH- gr ink,flower jewels, Damcord- blk ribbon, StazOn- blk ink, Dollarama- blk jewels, Staedlter- pen, Fiskars- lace corner punch, Misc.- thread, lace, PageMaps April Sketch


TTFN!

No comments: