Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Playing with some Harmonie

I hand a chance last week to visit Scraps of Joy, a LSS in Barrie, and picked up a few Harmonie products.  I really was hoping to pick up some of their chipboard but alas the search is still on.  Today I  am sharing a fall themed Thank You card that I made using some Harmonie stamps and paper.  The tree stamp is actually part of their winter "Blizzard" line but I turned it into a fall tree by colouring in the "leaves".  I matched the colours of the striped paper from a variety of inks in my collection.

Supplies:  patterned paper and tree with cardinal stamp (Harmonie), cardstock (Core'dinations teal, Close to my Heart wht), inks (Close to my Heart, Stampin' Up), thanks stamp (Inkadinkado), ribbon (Michael), punch (Fiskars), misc. thread, staples and foam pop squares

Enjoy your day!


TTFN!

No comments: