Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Fantastic Friday and Hallowe'en Fun!!!

I am on an unbelievable scrap happy high today!  I have two successes to share!

1.  I found out late yesterday that one of my layouts will appear in Scrapbook News and Review Magazine when the edition goes live on October 31st.

2. It became official today, I am one of 37 Second Round Finalists for a position on the Creative Memories Design Team!  Check out the annoucement here.  An unbelievable 12 members from My Scrapbook Nook made the cut. (I tell you that place oozes talent.)  They are shipping out their Christmas Limited Edition line "Very Merry" paper and embellishments for finalists to wow them with creations.  I cannot wait for it to hit my doorstep!  I already have my ideas sketched out and I am getting my photos ready.  May the mail carriers be speedy in their delivery because the wait is going to be my undoing!

Lastly, I am sharing some Hallowe'en craftiness.


Supplies:  patterned paper and stamp (Cosmo Cricket, Making Memories), cardstock (blk- Nicole, wht- CTMH), ink (CTMH), gauze (Shopper's Drug Mart),  google eyes (Dollarama)

 I made 35 of these with the help of my daughter and her friend, Amanda, for their class.  They were meant to be candy holder mummies (I even found nut free jelly beans and ju jubes.) However, my daughter came home from school yesterday saying the whole school was not allowed to bring in candy.  So there went the candy part but still a festive card to share with her class.  On the bright side, the girls scored as they got to eat the candy while crafting!

TTFN!

No comments: