Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Woo hoo! I'll take it!

I received a Prima BAP sketch challenge Honourable Mention for their August BAP today.  Check it out http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2010/09/augusts-bap-winner.html SO EXCITING!!!  One of my online gal pals over at My  Scrapbook Nook, Camilla, was the winner and another fellow Nooker Nicole P. also received an honourable mention!  Also exciting!

I had posted my BAP entry near the beginning of the month but it now warrants a repost.


Title: My Sweet Friend
Journaling reads: Hannah, who likes to swim, sing and design fashions with me.  For five years we have been summer sisters.  How the time has flown!

I layered the paintable overlay over patterend paper for a great effect and then incorporated the patterned paper text  into the titling.  After fussy cutting the bird and branch with leaves out of the patterned paper, I outlined all of the imaged areas with a marker. For a complete supply listing check here.

Doing a small happy dance!
TTFN!

No comments: