Pages

Monday, February 22, 2016

4 Amigas

This weekend I did some crafty organizing and rediscovered a partially made layout using a My Creative Scrapbook kit featuring Simple Stories Daily Grind collection. No time like the present, I got it done.


Supplies: patterned papers, die cuts, chipboard (Simple Stories), cork letters (CTMH), ribbon and tag (Misc.), wood veneer (Studio Calico), Baker's Twine (Maya Road), watercolour paints (Daler-Rowney)

I mixed up some watercolour paints to match the blue on the paper and added some splatters to the background. I had fun using lots of little bits from the chipboard pack.

I still have lots of this kit left so I will have to make a few more projects with it.

TTFN,


2 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

Oh good on you for completing an unfinished layout! I find this so hard. What a fab page!

Monique Liedtke said...

Great page Cassandra!! love the papers and they are perfect for that photo!! <3