Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Top 10 of 2015

Another year has come and gone and as is my blog tradition I am posting a top 10. This year, however, I am changing it up. I have not limited it to layouts as I had a bunch of other projects that I really loved so I included them in a mix.






















My use of mixed media, which started out as a dabbling last year, has been fully embraced this year. It now seems strange when I don't use it. I am pleased with my creative growth this year and the variety of styles and projects that I make. I love having a deep reservoir to draw from... now if only I can limit myself some of those choices. LOL!

My thanks goes out to you for once again sharing in a year of my creative journey. Wishing you much happiness and creativeness in 2016.

Happy New Year!



TTFN,


2 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

What an inspiring collection of pages. So many gorgeous details to drool over.
My fave is the first one. The mixed media work is excellent and the design flawless.Bravo!!

Unknown said...

I noticed your "hearts" project in the submissions at the DT Call on Simon Says Stamp. The dimension you gave the hearts is just stunning and I love the background! Great work!